PRP Therapy for Male Sexual Dysfunction
While erectile dysfunction is the most common male sexual problem, it’s not the only type of Sexual Dysfunction in men. There are countless drugs and medications available that are designed to temporarily improve erectile dysfunction, but a growing number of men are turning to more natural and long-term solutions that won’t bind their libido or sexual activity to a pill.
PRP Therapy has not only improved the symptoms of men who suffer from erectile and other types of Sexual Dysfunction, but the procedure has completely revolutionized their expectations and outlook surrounding sexual activity. Whether a man’s sexual dysfunction is caused by psychological disorders, obesity, illness, or injury, when applied directly to the male genitals, PRP Therapy has stimulated sexual function and helped male patients overcome a variety of Sexual Dysfunction symptoms with remarkable results.
If you want to avoid the seemingly endless list of undesirable side effects of popular erectile dysfunction drugs and enjoy a free, spontaneous sex life that isn’t bound to the schedule of your medication, book your consultation with Chicago area PRP for Male Sexual Dysfunction Specialist, Dr. Manohar Jethani, today. A quick and simple yet revolutionary procedure like PRP Therapy can naturally restore your body’s sexual function and help you take back control of your love life.
What Is Sexual Dysfunction?
Sexual Dysfunction describes physical and/or psychological disturbances that occur during the sexual response cycle that prevents an individual’s or a couple’s sexual satisfaction. The sexual response cycle includes overall sexual desire and can be broken down into four distinct phases — excitement, arousal, orgasm, and plateau
What Are The Types Of Male Sexual Dysfunction?
- Desire disorders — A diminished or absent desire for sexual activity.
- Arousal disorders — The psychical or psychological inability to become excited or aroused during sexual activity.
- Orgasm disorders —Delayed or absent orgasms.
- Pain disorders — Persistent pain during sexual activity.
Who Is Affected By Sexual Dysfunction?
Male sexual dysfunction can occur at any age. This disorder is more prevalent in men over the age of due to age-related conditions often related to overall health.
What Are The Symptoms Of Sexual Dysfunction in Males?
- Erectile dysfunction – The inability to achieve or sustain an erection for the duration of intercourse.
- Retarded ejaculation – Delayed or absent orgasm/ejaculation despite prolonged sexual stimulation.
- Premature ejaculation – Uncontrolled and early ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation.